Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Perhaps the Nokia ultraportable suits my needs?


I was recommended a regular PC from one of my readers, and thought I'd check out some non-mainstream deals!

Look at that beauty! Personally, I think it can rival Apple's award-winning design, easilly. It's also loaded with powerful technology, and even has an HDMI-out from what I've heard. It's quite light with it's 1.25kg and the 10" screen -- just enough to browse the web!

This is a computer that hasn't gotten a lot of hype, even though I think it should. In the YouTube-video below, you can see a detailed presentation of the PCs specs etc. It's also a very well-made commercial / promo!

I like how you can connect to the 3G-network with it, so you can be online ALL THE TIME! Suits my needs perfectly. As far as I know, it's a powerhouse for it's size, and Nokia has designed it well to run Windows 7 natively -- Microsoft's best OS thus far.




What do you guys think? Does it look good?

25 comments:

  1. It sure does look small and sleek but the bezel on that small screen looks big

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a Nokia model, it seems like a solid machine. Definitely not up to par with the big names in hardware, but looks like a GREAT PC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a macbook lol but innovative with the 3g connectablilty... im expecting to see this rival the ipad more than the macbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah cool! supporting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use a laptop, and that one sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No just no man lol! have a look at the Toshiba Qosimo 505x now thats a beauty for its price :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's one thin computer! very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your point of view in this post

    ReplyDelete
  9. nicee, and its small. my laptop is old and Huge :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, get a full sized laptop. You'll end up wishing you had more processing power.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked your perspective in this one... I'm going to have to agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dunno i rather not pick this up i'm happy with mah PC

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks really nice, considering one myself. Hope you find what you need, but keep updating so I can read about more interesting devices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i wonder if it will run dota...i should get this for my sister

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks nice,but maybe a regular pc would be better

    ReplyDelete
  16. sup /brah, looks like a waste of money to me tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked what you said on my blog earlier today... GTL and blogging FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks really cool. I think you should go for it. Following and looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Too small for my tastes but hey for what it is and what it does it is a very sweet computer.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's cool

    Follow my blog

    http://babysittingcreamgames.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. can it run wow nice u think? :D

    ReplyDelete